CourseSites working with late assignments

I find working with late assignments particularly facilitated by CourseSites. For assignments not marked with my standard 50 point laboratory rubric I put the marking criteria in the assignment details. Both the students and I can see the marking scheme. Normally a late assignment means digging around in papers to find the marking scheme, CourseSites has that scheme available at the click of a button. The time savings is small, but significant.

I also keep a text file of common comments I made on a particular laboratory. I can often cut, paste, and edit my own prior comments to handle an assignment with a similar set of faults. These common comments also become matters I can address directly in class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moodle bulk grading of manually marked quiz and test questions

Experimenting with the PlantNet and iNaturalist apps

From Canvas to Moodle