CourseSites working with late assignments

I find working with late assignments particularly facilitated by CourseSites. For assignments not marked with my standard 50 point laboratory rubric I put the marking criteria in the assignment details. Both the students and I can see the marking scheme. Normally a late assignment means digging around in papers to find the marking scheme, CourseSites has that scheme available at the click of a button. The time savings is small, but significant.

I also keep a text file of common comments I made on a particular laboratory. I can often cut, paste, and edit my own prior comments to handle an assignment with a similar set of faults. These common comments also become matters I can address directly in class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plotting polar coordinates in Desmos and a vector addition demonstrator

Setting up a boxplot chart in Google Sheets with multiple boxplots on a single chart

Traditional food dishes of Micronesia