RipStik in the old bowling alley

Turns out that the cement pad in Kolonia is the old sub-floor of the bowling alley.
Dad can still fly left wing in RipStik formation. Sort of.
She's got the look...
Three abreast practicing formation flight
My son was watching the x-games the other evening and I noted that almost every event is a "look at me-me-me" event: a solo event on a skateboard, snowboard, bicycle,... Because you can propel the board without getting off, and because you can turn on a literal dime, the caster boards open whole new event possibilities. Formation work like ice dance groups do, ball sports such as basketball - yes, young boys can dribble and ride - or variations on polo and field hockey.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plotting polar coordinates in Desmos and a vector addition demonstrator

Setting up a boxplot chart in Google Sheets with multiple boxplots on a single chart

Traditional food dishes of Micronesia