RipStik in the old bowling alley

Turns out that the cement pad in Kolonia is the old sub-floor of the bowling alley.
Dad can still fly left wing in RipStik formation. Sort of.
She's got the look...
Three abreast practicing formation flight
My son was watching the x-games the other evening and I noted that almost every event is a "look at me-me-me" event: a solo event on a skateboard, snowboard, bicycle,... Because you can propel the board without getting off, and because you can turn on a literal dime, the caster boards open whole new event possibilities. Formation work like ice dance groups do, ball sports such as basketball - yes, young boys can dribble and ride - or variations on polo and field hockey.
Posted by Picasa

Popular posts from this blog

Box and whisker plots in Google Sheets

Creating histograms with Google Sheets

Traditional food dishes of Micronesia