Children of the sunset

I remember with fondness the rare occasions my own father would take me to work with him on a weekend. Relatively empty on a weekend, I had the run of the thirty-first floor. IBM Selectric typewrites ruled the secretarial desks - there were no computers at that time. Within a few short years, however, the typing pool would be replaced by a work processing center, and not to many years after that the word processing center vanished and every secretary had their own word processor.

On an occasional weekend I bring the next generation to the office, an office on the ground floor and located much closer to the equator than that of my own father.

Two of my three with the sunset behind them as we head home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plotting polar coordinates in Desmos and a vector addition demonstrator

Setting up a boxplot chart in Google Sheets with multiple boxplots on a single chart

Traditional food dishes of Micronesia