Teeth cleaning

Four years since my last dental teeth cleaning I finally got around to slotting an appointment. The process is complex. Appointment slots open once a month on the first business day of the month. When the slots are full for that month, then no more appointments can be made for that month. Thus the process involves two visits to the dental clinic.

Having gone too long a time between cleanings, I felt sure I would be riddled with decay. Turns out that my teeth are the only thing on my aging frame that are holding their own. The hygienist gave me a clean bill of dental health - no cavities. I owe a debt of gratitude to Florence for having passed along strong enamel. Now my previously coffee stained teeth gleam in the tropical sunshine. Cleaning up the halitotic plaque will also be appreciated by my students.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plotting polar coordinates in Desmos and a vector addition demonstrator

Setting up a boxplot chart in Google Sheets with multiple boxplots on a single chart

Traditional food dishes of Micronesia