My son, following in the family footsteps?

My prodigal son spends a quiet evening at home practicing the ancient family tradition of...



hairdressing My son, the hairdresser, fully equipped with all the supplies of a modern hair stylist. The red tub is hair gel, my son often slicks his own hair with gel. The blue bottle is cologne. On a Sunday he envelops himself in a cloud of the mist so dense that open flames are a hazard to him. The last time I used cologne was the previous century, maybe this is a skip generation trait. He also has coconut oil, baby oil, and scented skin lotion. Along with hairdressing skills, he is developing into a capable masseuse using Efficascent massage oil.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plotting polar coordinates in Desmos and a vector addition demonstrator

Setting up a boxplot chart in Google Sheets with multiple boxplots on a single chart

Traditional food dishes of Micronesia