Site Swap Mathematics

With only three balls, and having forgotten to bring or buy colored balls, I ran this as a lecture-demonstration.


I had to make do with what I had: three tennis balls, a Plush Crush, and a plastic ball that belongs nominally to Evan and Chevan. The Plush Crush and white plastic ball were a tad to large and the white ball was also a tad too light. 

The usual approach was taken with my standard talk on the math stack, what does it mean to show that one has learned something - mastered a learning outcome, and the sad cruelty of a subject that leaves most students disliking the subject. I did not have the equipment to have the class engage in juggling, so the lab was left as an incomplete demonstration. Next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moodle bulk grading of manually marked quiz and test questions

Experimenting with the PlantNet and iNaturalist apps

Traditional food dishes of Micronesia