Office clean-up day

Time to clean off the top of my desk and the various shelves in my office. The general rule is that any paper I have not touched in a year can be tossed. Any pile of paper that has been untouched for five years does not have to be sorted through.

Movies have professors in offices lined with book shelves. I have three shelves in a single case, each shelf is three and half feet long. So I have to prune my text collection to that with which I cannot part.

Next up - the filing cabinet. Maybe tomorrow. I allow myself only five linear feet of files. Of course, I have the advantage that the bulk of my own work is stored in the nooks and crannies of cyberspace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plotting polar coordinates in Desmos and a vector addition demonstrator

Setting up a boxplot chart in Google Sheets with multiple boxplots on a single chart

Traditional food dishes of Micronesia