Laboratory prep room cleaning

The chair declared a day of laboratory prep room cleaning, fueled by free pizza. I had long known I needed to work on the physical science counter top space, which had disappeared in the wake of the re-tiling of the floor. All kinds of stuff was piled on the cabinet. I took the opportunity to also reorganize all the shelves and work on the contents of the physical science cabinets.

I also tackled the notorious north side counter which had disappeared under boxes and assorted equipment over two years ago. That is the cleanest that counter top has been in a decade. Observant residents of the prep room might note that the machete box is gone as well as the green roofing ramp.

The machete box now has a new home in A101, as does the green roofing ramp and a few other items.
,
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moodle bulk grading of manually marked quiz and test questions

Experimenting with the PlantNet and iNaturalist apps

Traditional food dishes of Micronesia