Fruit salad

This term featured a larger glass bowl.

This time I opted for the large can of Today's fruit cocktail as it had a December 2025 expiration date. The Fiesta expires in August 2024 which suggests it is perhaps over a year older. I could not obtain a jar of nata de coco, but the Today mix provided enough for everyone to get one. The pear halves ought to have been split in two, but I opted not to do this even though I have paring knives in the prep room. The cocktail sticks were insufficient and a new batch will be needed fall 2024. Along with bowls. The jar of cherries was a new addition. The large can was from Ace Commercial, not A One Mart. A One had only Fiesta medium sized cans. One large can contains more than two medium cans and is clearly the best option going forward. 

I never poured the large can into the glass bowl, I added the contents directly from the large can, serving bowl by serving bowl. 


This term I had gear from the optics experiment in A101, so I went out around 2:50 PM to start setting up. Despite this, I only just finished at 3:28 PM. I did not have enough time to check on the fruit video and used the two that are listed on a Sites page for the course. These two were worse than I remembered. Those need to be replaced. The course has 25 students and had an additional upward bound student. Had everyone showed up there would have been just enough for everyone to have a full bowl. 

Upward bound visitor, Deondra, Elaine, Ifancy

Ritarsky, Bennet, Falemon, Jason

Lee Sandra, Jarrett, Shanellia, DeShawn, Marstella

Nerisha

Gerald and Ciro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plotting polar coordinates in Desmos and a vector addition demonstrator

Setting up a boxplot chart in Google Sheets with multiple boxplots on a single chart

Traditional food dishes of Micronesia